Step 1: Login to your iTunes Connect Account
Step 2: Click on ‘Payments and Financial Reports’
Step 3: Click on ‘Earnings’ tab to see recent sales
Step 4: If you want to see Prior months, you need to click on the ‘Prior Months’ button
Note: If you want to download sales reports for Excel, here’s the process involved:
(Note: if you are using Mac OS X, the reports will be downloaded and opened automatically as soon as you click the download button).
For PC/Windows users, here’s the process:
- Click the download button. Your browser will ask you whether it should open or save the report.
- Click on the save button when the dialog box appears.
- Once you download the file (xxx.txt.gz), double click and WinZip should extract it. Once extracted you will have a tab delimited text file (xxx.txt). If your system does not know how to open it, it will present you with a dialog box and the list of applications to choose from. You should select WinZip or anything equivalent to WinZip to extract the file.
- Launch Excel.
- Go to File > Open then select the file. The Import Wizard will start.
- In the Original data type box, select “Delimited” and click Next.
- In the Delimiters box, select “Tab” and click Next.
- Select the column that has UPC, ISRC, Vendor Identifier by holding the shift key and clicking the columns. Once selected, in the top right hand box called Column Data Format, select “Text”. The label above those three columns will change from General to Text. Click Finish.
- Once the file has opened, save the file as an Excel Workbook.