I know many of you got iPads for Christmas. Lucky you! Here’s how you can read the ePub files I converted for you on your iPad to show your friends and family how your books looks in digital!
Important to note! If you are trying to load a new version of an existing book, you must first delete the old version & sync it with iTunes before you add the new file. Otherwise, it will keep loading your old file. Here’s how you delete an old version BEFORE you load a new version of an existing title:
- Be sure to close the book on the ipad (click on library button towards the top left after you click on the spine (assumes Ipad is in horizontal mode).
- Go into itunes and click on books. Delete your book from the library (in iTunes).
- Sync the ipad to the computer.
- Confirm in iBooks (on the ipad) that book has been removed.
- Add the new file (attached) into iTunes.
- Sync the iPad and the computer.